© - Copyright - New South Wales Ministry of Health for and on behalf of the Crown in right of the State of New South Wales.
General copyright statement
Copyright in the Information which appears on the NSW Health REGIS website is subject to the operation of the Copyright Act 1968, vested in the Crown in the right of the State of New South Wales.
What information can I reproduce from the NSW Ministry of Health website?
All rights are reserved. However, in keeping with the NSW Government's commitment to encouraging the availability, dissemination and exchange of information (and subject to the operation of the Copyright Act 1968 Act), you are welcome to reproduce the information which appears on the NSW Ministry of Health site as long as the user of the information agrees to:
- retrieve documents for information only
- save or print a single copy for personal use only and not to reproduce any major extract or the entire document except as permitted under Copyright Act 1968 (as amended) without the prior written permission of the State of New South Wales
- acknowledge the source of any selected passage, table diagram or other extract reproduced
- not make any charge for providing the information to another person or organisation without the prior written consent of the State of New South Wales and payment of an agreed copyright fee
- not modify the Information without the express prior written permission of the State of New South Wales
- include this copyright notice in any copy made:
© - Copyright - New South Wales Ministry of Health for and on behalf of the Crown in right of the State of New South Wales
How can I apply to the NSW Ministry of Health for formal permission to reproduce information?
In the event that you wish to reproduce, alter, store or transmit the material that appears on the NSW Health REGIS site for a purpose other than personal, in-house or non-commercial use, please complete the “Request for Copyright Permission” form below and return via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.