Help Desk & FAQs
Who do I contact, and when?
This document explains the decisions you have and who best can answer them.
When to contact your local research office
Contact your local research office when you need information on:
- what you need to include in your REGIS application
- the status of your application
- using REGIS (for technical issues, contact the REGIS help desk).
Contact the REGIS F1 Technical Help Desk
(Monday - Friday, 7AM to 7PM, excluding ACT Public Holidays):
For any technical issues with REGIS including, but not limited to:
- system issues or faults
- account access issues
- system advice (your research office may also be able to help you)
Phone: 1300 073 447 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If REGIS is running slow (e.g. key stroke lag, long page loading time) run the diagnostic test located here. Once completed, save a screenshot & if possible, leave the page open. Contact the Technical Help Desk to report your experience and advise speed test results (you may need to email a copy of the report on screen)
Contact the NSW Health REGIS Support Team
(Monday - Friday, 9AM to 4PM, excluding NSW Public Holidays):
For any non-technical issues with REGIS including, but not limited to:
- information on training, resources and news
- feedback on using REGIS
- general REGIS 'How to' questions